Welcome Guest | RSSMain | WAWA TOURNAMENT - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public Area » General Chat » WAWA TOURNAMENT
WAWA TOURNAMENT
dreamDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 3:43 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
me and John_Acey are doing a wawa cup for everyone (1.41 players only), and no it won't be a fail cup like most others

please check it out :>

http://www.uowawacup.tk/

or

http://uowawacup.prophpbb.com/

DestinyDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 2:42 PM | Message # 2
fuckin legend
cmon ppl, sign up !

It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt.

Patience is not a virtue, it is a waste of time.

Winners never quit and quitters never win.

xfire: destiny911

paradoXDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 5:46 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
hell no, wawa is b0ring haha.
let me think! wacko

dreamDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 0:16 AM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
22 more people needed at least -_-

John_AceyDate: Monday, 2010-04-12, 5:12 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Wawa Rifles Cup Finished!

Medal Stages:
1st: dream
2nd: faithz
3rd: rwz
(4th: Lycan)

Congratulations for all the winners! .. or well, .. for winner* actually. since there ain't really other winners on double elimination system.
normal playoffs there are even 2 winners; winner of final 'n winner of bronze match.. althou being winner of bronze match is like winning the ''fill the clothesline'' -competition. (nothing personal there rwz)

anyways:
Winner: dream was clearly one of the two winning favourites and no surprise there then.
Runner-up: faithz played seemingly well whilst reaching 2nd position, thou looking at the playerlist he was assumingly in top 4 in the first place.
Bronze: rwz beat all expectations while being best non-seeded player, and placing better than 6 other seeded players. if some1 woulda betted for rwz, he woulda been with lot of money right now.. the odds woulda probably been 4 figures.
'Four'th: Lycan, I think it all comes down to the unluckiest of unlucky timing for getting 150+ ping. while entering to semi-final. no chance there then.. even if your opponent wouldn't be so great (nothing personal here either). Also while playing with spare glasses.. it all can be extra fuzzy.

Was nice cup, was nice being admin of it.. even thou my full admin rights got reduced to full co-op admin rights at the endways of cup.. (arguing with drm isn't good for your career)
Had lots of positive feedback about it and it sounded like this could be done again.. in the next year or so..

And now.. there is anymore left to do.. an xfire cleanup \o/
man, I've been waiting for this..
when I last checked, there was 230+ ''friends'' on my x-fucking-fire.. O_o jesus fucking christ shit.. now how in earth am I supposed to communicate with anybody in that mess..? half of the time being in xfire I had to change list to show login names to even find anybody from it.. and I guess it wouldn't be so bad if they all would be quiet but most of them just can't shut the fuck up. ''scrim this 'n scrim that 'n ring there and sub here'' all day long.. now.. I'm aware that fin can handle 50 xfire windows at a time but.. I'M NOT FIN.. it's not easy for me to come up with excuses like ''my laundry is ready'' or ''my dinner needs to be hanged'' .. 'n hanged is really the right term for looking all the nooses I made by my spare time.. I was having difficulties to even have time for filling my heroin necessary during most of the ''200+'' days. and god that figure already filled up by January or so..

Anyways! it's all coming to an end.. (this is the main reason why I needed referee-break.. to actually GET a break to do this shit.. it all gets overly crowded during cups when I gotta accept all the motherfuckers that plays in the damn cups.. 'n oh'boy there are plenty of them each time)

So for the new comers.. here's how it works..
You're out of my xfire, if you don't reach 2/3 score of the list below:
1. I know you
2. I like you
3. I need you
(on rare cases you can actually stay if you got 1/3 score too.. but that's mainly for nostalgic persons which I've met from the beginning of my gaming career.. or for very new comers who have placed positive feeling in me 'n who I can't just tell of for sure if I wanna keep them or not)
[aaand.. you can also be a ''pending'' member in ultra rare case but.. ask about that from Meji for more information.. he probably knows it best]

so with that said.. I'm off to do what I do best.. getting rid of my ''friends''.

Message edited by John_Acey - Monday, 2010-04-12, 5:44 PM

ch1ckDate: Monday, 2010-04-12, 9:13 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Banned
a whole story....

shot on the wall GG wh © xen

WindjaDate: Monday, 2010-04-12, 9:29 PM | Message # 7
Private
FIGHT FOR THE NORTHBOX AND WIN.

dreamDate: Monday, 2010-04-12, 9:32 PM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
Quote (Windja)
FIGHT FOR THE NORTHBOX AND WIN.

fa1thz tried that and failed miserably.

people who rely on N box usually lose unless they are just bad x)

viraxDate: Monday, 2010-04-12, 10:09 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant colonel
Quote (dream)
unless they are just bad x)

like faithz happy

dreamDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-13, 3:47 AM | Message # 10
Generalissimo
Like John_Acey said, it's over now.. lasted 2 months with 64 players taking part... been good though tongue

closing statement - http://uowawacup.prophpbb.com/topic266.html

/closed

Forum » Public Area » General Chat » WAWA TOURNAMENT
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free web hostinguCoz