• »
Archive - read only
Forum » Public Area » Scrim Result » vs ga
vs ga
sickoDate: Monday, 2010-03-08, 7:00 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
only played their map (powcamp)

7-5 first half as they left as we wasnt playing best of 10 rules.

screenshot below

DestinyDate: Monday, 2010-03-08, 7:02 PM | Message # 2
fuckin legend
OMG its 1.41 why not play by 1.51 rules ?!?!

It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt.

Patience is not a virtue, it is a waste of time.

Winners never quit and quitters never win.

xfire: destiny911

HuMMeLDate: Monday, 2010-03-08, 7:03 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Users
troopersarmy strikes again

ch1ckDate: Monday, 2010-03-08, 7:04 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Banned
xD

shot on the wall GG wh © xen

Message edited by ch1ck - Monday, 2010-03-08, 7:05 PM

portis3648Date: Monday, 2010-03-08, 7:05 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
I guess most clans have generally accepted the 1.51 rules on 1.41. A big majority of the clans doesnt even play by 1.41 rules anymore.

For me it was 5-5, then I left. So sorry if i fucked up a good scrim for you guys, but those rules are shit, im not playing 3 hour scrims.

SmurfDate: Monday, 2010-03-08, 7:06 PM | Message # 6
Colonel general
Group: Checked
By readying up you agree to the rules of the server. If you want to see the rules ask for them and il send you a lovely .txt file with all the rules. If your not happy rage quit and look like a little pikey cunt.

I have spoken!

Oh look at me I'm med skilled on cod4 now im the best on any other game HEHEH! :D:D:D

dreamDate: Monday, 2010-03-08, 7:08 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
As you can see from our results, we ALWAYS play by 1.41 rules unless we play 1.51 (so it makes sense to play by 1.51 rules there) and no other teams seem to have a problem with it! I guess you should never play us again then tongue

portis3648Date: Monday, 2010-03-08, 7:14 PM | Message # 8
Colonel
Well by those rules I'm not playing anymore so dont worry about that drm. Fact is, I checked your site and forum. And nowhere can I find your server rules, so whats the use in putting that in your server text? Guess you still have to put them down on a piece of paper. I thought you didnt play by those rules anymore. So sorry if I ruined it for you guys, but scrims like that are shit, im not having fun in a scrim i have to paly for 3 hours, i have other things to do as well.

hellguardDate: Monday, 2010-03-08, 7:15 PM | Message # 9
Private
I hope your happy with your win tongue

cba to play a till 10 match when the "normal" rules in my eyes is best of 10. We didn't play a till 10 match for ages and it takes way to long.

Sorry bout leaving so early. Shame thought. You always wanted a scrim vs us, we finally got the ppl online and it screws up like this.

v1ciousDate: Monday, 2010-03-08, 7:25 PM | Message # 10
Colonel
Group: 'Member.eSm
I hope your happy with your win

no we're not? but maybe ur happy with ur semi-loss?

i guess it just doesn't happen with u guys does it? you always seem to have another reason not to play at all (or to leave in this case..)

www.ursgrupp.de

portis3648Date: Monday, 2010-03-08, 7:32 PM | Message # 11
Colonel
Vicious, it was actually me who asked for the scrim. I've been asking you guys a few times recently but then you couldn't. Now we had a proper scrim set up, and it was actually 5-5 on the first side when we realised it was first to 10. So it is not an excuse to leave, afraid we would get raped. When I scrim you guys I know it will be really hard and we will probably lose, but I just cba when I have to play a scrim for 3 hours. People on 1.41 hardly play by these rules, so I guess they arent the basic rules. Anyway, sorry for fucking ur scrim up, but I wont play by these rules, I apoligised to the gA player, and hereby my apoligies to the esM players, just dont play with those rules.

fa1thzDate: Monday, 2010-03-08, 7:34 PM | Message # 12
Generalissimo
esm is 1.41 basicly!

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

SmurfDate: Monday, 2010-03-08, 7:42 PM | Message # 13
Colonel general
Group: Checked
We are the law!!!

Still 3hrs is alot, perhaps ur slow gameplay strats and pre-aiming corners for 30seconds result in such long scrims, but they usually go pretty quick for us. Perhaps re-strating ur gamestyle might reduce game times. Anyhow, dont act like you was searching the site before the match for the rules. One just assumes that when on 1.4, 1.4 rules apply, thus no rules needed. But how foolish of us to not know "everyone" plays MR10. <33333

Oh look at me I'm med skilled on cod4 now im the best on any other game HEHEH! :D:D:D

Message edited by Smurf - Monday, 2010-03-08, 7:42 PM

v1ciousDate: Monday, 2010-03-08, 7:46 PM | Message # 14
Colonel
People on 1.41 hardly play by these rules

that's just not true.. every scrim i've played the last few months was first to ten and no team questioned the system either

www.ursgrupp.de

portis3648Date: Monday, 2010-03-08, 7:49 PM | Message # 15
Colonel
I was not looking for them before the war indeed, but why point me on the fact I agreed to the server rules, when you dont have them worked out anywhere? After the scrim I started looking for them, and they werent there. Anyway, I will just drop it. Was a bad thing to leave I know, but when you guys said, then just leave, I couldn't be arsed playing anymore, because I felt like playing you guys tonight, but when that happened it just blew everything for me. I feel like we could do really well against you tonight, guess we both missed out on a good scrim. Anyway, I just wont play you guys on your server anymore because I simply cant be arsed with scrims that long, maybe if I feel like it, once every year. Doesn't mean other gA players wont though.

Added (2010-03-08, 7:49 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (v1cious)
that's just not true.. every scrim i've played the last few months was first to ten and no team questioned the system either

That's probably because you have played scrims on your server the last few months. If I play gsF,damnation, exs, ( I think even bravo these days), TF, AoG and so on, it's best of 10. Anyway, the problem is solved, I'll just drop it now. You play by these rules, I don't like em, problem solved ;p

Forum » Public Area » Scrim Result » vs ga
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free web hostinguCoz